Top Posts & Pages
- Not how to write but how to make YOUR book the best it can be. "Ink: Eight Rules To A Better Book" by @RSGuthrie dld.bz/dxG67 3 hours ago
- BLOOD LAND by @RSGuthrie. You may read it once but remember it forever. Find out why dld.bz/dxG6x #Mystery #BestSeller ♥♥♥ 5 hours ago
- Your reader should remember your book for the story it told, not the typos it took to tell it. Have it #PROOFREAD. dld.bz/dxG6q 5 hours ago
- RECKONING - Last in bestselling Trilogy Mystery Series by @RSGuthrie has released. dld.bz/dxG6d 6 hours ago
- Feel like a short story today? Author interviews, Writing tips, Inspiration or fun? Check out Chickletslit dld.bz/dxG62 11 hours ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: R.S. Guthrie
I have had the pleasure and honor of being tagged in an Author Blog Chain. You’ve probably seen a few going around. The only way to participate is firstly, be an author; and secondly, to have a blog. Okay, perhaps a … Continue reading
It’s a joy to once again come on here and talk about another book published by R.S. Guthrie. Reckoning, the last book in the Detective Bobby Mac Thrillers Trilogy has arrived to take its rightful place in this outstanding series. I … Continue reading
It used to be I would say to my friends, “I’m a What you See is What you Get, person.” I’m not sure when I actually changed, or as some would probably say, matured, in my thinking but I have … Continue reading
For those of you that follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or here on my blog, you know that I am a novice at writing. I try to read all that I can on the craft to hone it since I … Continue reading
I live to write but, I read to live. Even my favorite places in the world: nestled in the pillows on my couch, stretching out under an umbrella at the beach, or sitting around a campfire listening to the night … Continue reading