Top Posts & Pages
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @KathrynGauci #bookreview 34 minutes ago
- Feel like a short story today? Author interviews, Writing tips, Inspiration or fun? Check out Chickletslit dld.bz/dxG62 1 hour ago
- Elysium Tombstones is @rsguthrie's latest novella #LeiCrimeKW dld.bz/emkby Best ending ever! #Hawaii #mystery #thriller 1 hour ago
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @jeffreadwrite @SvsStephenson @LauraVanVleet #rgbook #bookreview 4 hours ago
- Not how to write but how to make YOUR book the best it can be. "Ink: Eight Rules To A Better Book" by @RSGuthrie dld.bz/dxG67 8 hours ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: Writing
I was going through my timeline the other day on FaceBook and came across a post someone had placed, another author even, who said she would “… never again spend $9.99 for an ebook.” Apparently she had recently purchased an … Continue reading
This blog is a first for me in several ways. Although I’ve been nominated before for awards and blogged about it; and, participated in a blog tour, I have never been on a blog train. The Next Big Thing blog … Continue reading
It’s a joy to once again come on here and talk about another book published by R.S. Guthrie. Reckoning, the last book in the Detective Bobby Mac Thrillers Trilogy has arrived to take its rightful place in this outstanding series. I … Continue reading
I know writers read differently. We can’t NOT read like a writer. Barring any typos or bad sentence structure, we are more attuned to development of the plot, how the twists are woven within the storyline, how the story moves … Continue reading
Today’s post comes from someone special in my life, my niece, Shelley. Shelley lives with her husband and two Maltese dogs in Pyeongtaek, South Korea. Her husband, who serves in the United States Army, got orders to Camp Humphreys, an … Continue reading
For those of you that follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or here on my blog, you know that I am a novice at writing. I try to read all that I can on the craft to hone it since I … Continue reading