Top Posts & Pages
- Your reader should remember your book for the story it told, not the typos it took to tell it. Have it #PROOFREAD. dld.bz/dxG6q 12 minutes ago
- RECKONING - Last in bestselling Trilogy Mystery Series by @RSGuthrie has released. dld.bz/dxG6d 1 hour ago
- Feel like a short story today? Author interviews, Writing tips, Inspiration or fun? Check out Chickletslit dld.bz/dxG62 5 hours ago
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @sbuchbinder @SvsStephenson @JosephineHush #romance 8 hours ago
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @CarolineLawrenc @sunsetsky52 @Marinarichards #mondayblogs #romance 12 hours ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: books
It’s a joy to once again come on here and talk about another book published by R.S. Guthrie. Reckoning, the last book in the Detective Bobby Mac Thrillers Trilogy has arrived to take its rightful place in this outstanding series. I … Continue reading
It used to be I would say to my friends, “I’m a What you See is What you Get, person.” I’m not sure when I actually changed, or as some would probably say, matured, in my thinking but I have … Continue reading
I’m pleased to host today MaryAnn Kempher. She’s sweet, a super friend, mother, wife, travelled, a former U.S. servicemember …. and now, Published Author can be added to her list of achievements. MaryAnn was one of the first “tweeps” I … Continue reading