- Not One, But TWO New Novels by Paranormal/Fantasy Author Max Andren
- Introducing “Vampire Seduction” by Bestselling Author Fleur Camacho
- It’s Here!!! Bestselling Author Rachel McClellan Releases “A Hero’s Death”
- How Do You Measure Your Personal (and Writing) Success?
- Suck It Up, Buttercup…And Other Motivational Writing Tips
Top Posts & Pages
- Not how to write but how to make YOUR book the best it can be. "Ink: Eight Rules To A Better Book" by @RSGuthrie dld.bz/dxG67 1 hour ago
- BLOOD LAND by @RSGuthrie. You may read it once but remember it forever. Find out why dld.bz/dxG6x #Mystery #BestSeller ♥♥♥ 3 hours ago
- Your reader should remember your book for the story it told, not the typos it took to tell it. Have it #PROOFREAD. dld.bz/dxG6q 3 hours ago
- RECKONING - Last in bestselling Trilogy Mystery Series by @RSGuthrie has released. dld.bz/dxG6d 4 hours ago
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @sheaholliman #iartg 4 hours ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Ahhh, where do I start. It’s been a while since I blogged. Scratch that, it’s been what seems like a decade since I blogged. My reason? Oh, I could say life has gotten in the way; or, my mind has … Continue reading
This blog was inspired by a post I saw on Facebook the other morning. It was an article highlighting an artist in San Francisco, California, who creates art in sand on the beach at low tide. “A Man Takes A … Continue reading
“A Scent of Gardenias,” the most recent book from Author Elena M. has gone live on ebook and paperback retailer sites. I had the good fortune of being approached by Elena prior to its release to preview “A Scent of … Continue reading
For the second time this year, I am happy to host Romance and Mystery Author MaryAnn Kempher and blog on the release of yet another novel. Her first book, Mocha, Moonlight and Murder became available on Amazon in April of … Continue reading
How many times did you hear this phrase from your parents and/or grandparents: “What is this world coming to?” I never knew what all the fuss was about growing up. Geesh. If they thought a bunch of hippies were bad, … Continue reading
Today’s post comes from someone special in my life, my niece, Shelley. Shelley lives with her husband and two Maltese dogs in Pyeongtaek, South Korea. Her husband, who serves in the United States Army, got orders to Camp Humphreys, an … Continue reading
For those of you that follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or here on my blog, you know that I am a novice at writing. I try to read all that I can on the craft to hone it since I … Continue reading
I’m one of those people – an animal lover. Some people are more specific. They say they are a “dog” lover, “cat”, “bird”, “snake”, or “reptile” lover. It doesn’t matter, really, what you are – you’re still an animal lover. … Continue reading
If you’ve ever been in a relationship you have probably at some point been met with the “silent treatment”. It’s THE Worst, right? Right?! Then, on the other end of the spectrum are “The Talkers”. What are you thinking? What … Continue reading
REVIEWS: Doesn’t matter the genre, whether it’s fiction or non-fiction – An author loves getting reviews. They need reviews. Some marketing promotions require an author to have a certain number of reviews posted before they can even advertise with them. … Continue reading