Top Posts & Pages
- Not how to write but how to make YOUR book the best it can be. "Ink: Eight Rules To A Better Book" by @RSGuthrie dld.bz/dxG67 3 hours ago
- BLOOD LAND by @RSGuthrie. You may read it once but remember it forever. Find out why dld.bz/dxG6x #Mystery #BestSeller ♥♥♥ 5 hours ago
- Your reader should remember your book for the story it told, not the typos it took to tell it. Have it #PROOFREAD. dld.bz/dxG6q 5 hours ago
- RECKONING - Last in bestselling Trilogy Mystery Series by @RSGuthrie has released. dld.bz/dxG6d 6 hours ago
- Feel like a short story today? Author interviews, Writing tips, Inspiration or fun? Check out Chickletslit dld.bz/dxG62 11 hours ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: New Release
I’m excited to share with you that R. S. Guthrie is hosting a release giveaway for the third James Pruett Mystery, Honor Land. If you want his first two books free, Blood Land is free on Amazon and if you follow … Continue reading →
It’s with great pleasure that I get to blog about the newest release from Author R.S. Guthrie: “Honor Land,” a hard-boiled mystery and Book #3 in his James Pruett Mystery Series. If you’ve read any of my interviews and/or reviews … Continue reading →
Today I get to talk about one of my most favorite people and fellow author, R. S. Guthrie, who has just released his magnum opus, DARK PRAIRIES. Now I can tell you anything you want to know about the story, … Continue reading →