Top Posts & Pages
- Feel like a short story today? Author interviews, Writing tips, Inspiration or fun? Check out Chickletslit dld.bz/dxG62 58 minutes ago
- Elysium Tombstones is @rsguthrie's latest novella #LeiCrimeKW dld.bz/emkby Best ending ever! #Hawaii #mystery #thriller 7 hours ago
- Not how to write but how to make YOUR book the best it can be. "Ink: Eight Rules To A Better Book" by @RSGuthrie dld.bz/dxG67 8 hours ago
- BLOOD LAND by @RSGuthrie. You may read it once but remember it forever. Find out why dld.bz/dxG6x #Mystery #BestSeller ♥♥♥ 10 hours ago
- Your reader should remember your book for the story it told, not the typos it took to tell it. Have it #PROOFREAD. dld.bz/dxG6q 10 hours ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Interview
I have had the pleasure and honor of being tagged in an Author Blog Chain. You’ve probably seen a few going around. The only way to participate is firstly, be an author; and secondly, to have a blog. Okay, perhaps a … Continue reading
Earlier this month, “Eight The Hard Way”, an anthology of short stories contributed by eight masters of the Mystery and Thriller genre, hit publication. I set up an interview with R.S. Guthrie to not only discuss his short story “Veritas: Concubine” … Continue reading
I’ve personally blogged on the release of “INK – Eight Rules To A Better Book” by R.S. Guthrie and when I learned of a chance to join in on the Orangeberry Book Tours event showcasing INK, I couldn’t pass up featuring … Continue reading
This blog is a first for me in several ways. Although I’ve been nominated before for awards and blogged about it; and, participated in a blog tour, I have never been on a blog train. The Next Big Thing blog … Continue reading
It’s a joy to once again come on here and talk about another book published by R.S. Guthrie. Reckoning, the last book in the Detective Bobby Mac Thrillers Trilogy has arrived to take its rightful place in this outstanding series. I … Continue reading
I’m pleased to host today MaryAnn Kempher. She’s sweet, a super friend, mother, wife, travelled, a former U.S. servicemember …. and now, Published Author can be added to her list of achievements. MaryAnn was one of the first “tweeps” I … Continue reading