Top Posts & Pages
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @KathrynGauci #bookreview 35 minutes ago
- Feel like a short story today? Author interviews, Writing tips, Inspiration or fun? Check out Chickletslit dld.bz/dxG62 1 hour ago
- Elysium Tombstones is @rsguthrie's latest novella #LeiCrimeKW dld.bz/emkby Best ending ever! #Hawaii #mystery #thriller 1 hour ago
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @jeffreadwrite @SvsStephenson @LauraVanVleet #rgbook #bookreview 4 hours ago
- Not how to write but how to make YOUR book the best it can be. "Ink: Eight Rules To A Better Book" by @RSGuthrie dld.bz/dxG67 8 hours ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: Author
I’m excited to share with you that R. S. Guthrie is hosting a release giveaway for the third James Pruett Mystery, Honor Land. If you want his first two books free, Blood Land is free on Amazon and if you follow … Continue reading →
It’s with great pleasure that I get to blog about the newest release from Author R.S. Guthrie: “Honor Land,” a hard-boiled mystery and Book #3 in his James Pruett Mystery Series. If you’ve read any of my interviews and/or reviews … Continue reading →
I haven’t blogged in a while and I’ve missed it. When I create a blog, I like to wait for that one subject to grab me and inspire me enough to create a whole piece centered around it. Lately, my … Continue reading →
We all get them, even the ones that send them receive them from others. And it’s funny to watch how trends, like the tide, they ebb and flow. Most of us who have been around the social media/marketing world a … Continue reading →
Dearest Diary, We packed a picnic lunch and went out to Crystal Lake today. It was a perfect summer day. We watched the dragonflies dance on the rocks skirting the edge of the water while we sat beneath our … Continue reading →
I am pleased to be able to bring to you today, THE Sevastian Winters. The author of the Very Popular, How I Are Becomed A Very Much Gooder Author, a book which imparts valuable wisdom on the business end of … Continue reading →
I’ve been keeping a secret. A little over two weeks ago, I read Jet, the first book in what is going to be a stellar series containing thrilling action, steamy love scenes, betrayal, deception and non-stop wondering of what the … Continue reading →