Top Posts & Pages
- The Best Is Yet To Come by J.E. Benoit is available now! $25 amazon giveaway right here!! goo.gl/1nUVjK via @A_TasteofSin 37 minutes ago
- Lyric by Andrea R. Cooper #AuthorLove #Romance goo.gl/3fSwMN via @Danita_Minnis 1 hour ago
- July Grow Team Giveaway goo.gl/kHZxoR via @BethanyLopez2 1 hour ago
- Writing - More historicals goo.gl/6yNac9 via @dla1950 2 hours ago
- Always goo.gl/uvPYg7 via @SweetSheil 2 hours ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.
Author Archives: Gail Gentry
I read a magazine article the other day that mentioned the different types of achievement a writer can attain which would signal success. The list ranged anywhere from writing a first draft to having it land on The New York … Continue reading
Ahhh, where do I start. It’s been a while since I blogged. Scratch that, it’s been what seems like a decade since I blogged. My reason? Oh, I could say life has gotten in the way; or, my mind has … Continue reading
Now I know what you’re probably thinking. THE “F!” word. That four letter bomb that is used for emphasis or shock. But, nope, if that is what you were guessing, it’s not that “F” word. Today, I’m talking about … Continue reading