- For One Week Beginning 7/20, Get The Boxed Set Of R.S. Guthrie’s “Land” Series – 3 Books For $2.99 + Click To See Book #4’s Cover Reveal
- Not One, But TWO New Novels by Paranormal/Fantasy Author Max Andren
- Introducing “Vampire Seduction” by Bestselling Author Fleur Camacho
- It’s Here!!! Bestselling Author Rachel McClellan Releases “A Hero’s Death”
- How Do You Measure Your Personal (and Writing) Success?
Top Posts & Pages
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @SherrieLowe2 @evepaludan @macnmomorsels #writing #amwriting 5 hours ago
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @ToddMorr1 @KoparaFallsKid @juliarobbmar #bookreview #writing 1 day ago
- #99c Deals + Gift Card #Giveaways at the New Year New #Book Fete! #Rafflecopter #Kindledeals #giftcards… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Giant 99c Sale! trbr.io/OXWyZTW via @mpax1 https://t.co/ap8aMmLafL 1 day ago
- Review & #Giveaway - Cold Nose, Warm Heart by Mara Wells #excerpt #romance @MaraWellsAuthor @SourcebooksCasa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Writing Skills
You’ve finished your book. Yay!! The work’s not over yet, though. You go back and re-read it, making revisions, read it again; give it to your significant other after each revision to read – heck, when you’re both finished, you … Continue reading
If you’ve followed this blog, then you know I’m working on my first novel. From conception-to-present it has seemed years, and, actually, it has been two years when the storyline first hit me, but of course, I haven’t been working … Continue reading
I’ve personally blogged on the release of “INK – Eight Rules To A Better Book” by R.S. Guthrie and when I learned of a chance to join in on the Orangeberry Book Tours event showcasing INK, I couldn’t pass up featuring … Continue reading