It put a smile instantly on my face when I was given the Sunshine Award by Lady Bren. What could be better for a writer than to know that something they wrote made someone’s day a little brighter. Appropriately enough, Lady Bren gave it to me when I ran my post on music which is always a happy topic for me. Thank you, Lady Bren. I am humbled and appreciative.
The “rules” of the award are to answer the following ten questions:
1. Favorite color – Don’t have a “favorite”. I can tell you what I don’t like: Black. Yes, I know it’s not technically a color.
2. Favorite Animal – Definitely dogs. I have a pug but to me she’s no animal but a full member of the household. In fact, sometimes I wonder who is the head of the house – her or me.
3. Favorite Number – No favorites but frequently I look at clocks and the same number is displayed 11:11, 2:22, 5:55, 3:33. I always find that pretty cool.
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Water with crushed ice and a slice of lime is so refreshing.
5. Facebook or Twitter – Twitter. It’s been life-changing as far as meeting people and having an impact on #6.
6. My passion – Writing. Live it, breath it, dream about it. Only time I’m at peace is when I’m doing it.
7. Getting or Giving Presents – Giving, hands down.
8. Favorite Pattern – A circle. What goes around comes around, circle of life, etc.
9. Favorite Day of the Week – Saturday. Nothing like waking up and having the next two days to call your own.
10. Favorite Flower – Daisy. Clean, pure, with a dollop of sunshine in the middle.
I’m passing this award to the following Blogs. They always put a smile on my face.
RobOnWriting You won’t find better advice on writing or marketing, all with a splash or two of humor. I can’t say there’s ever been a blog Rob has written where I didn’t come away with a new way of looking at a topic or gained a better understanding of the craft of writing. He makes me be a better writer.
Micheal Rivers Micheal has just released his latest book, Verliege. A true ghost story written by a true ghost hunter. I just finished the book. You want to get it. A warning: Carve out some time. You’re not going to want to stop reading once you start.
Writing Around the Bend Cindi’s blog is great. Always heartwarming. Take a look at her blog, The Mighty Schwinn Still Lives. Who doesn’t remember their first bike. Her gift of telling the story brings back epic memories.
Cinta’s Corner From recipes to love letters. Cinta has it all in her blog. She can warm your tummy and your heart week after week.
Like a Bump on a Blog Amberr is The Go-To person for travel and far-off places to see. Stick with her and you’ll see the world.