I posted a poem on the Poetry page. I’m giving you, the reader, a chance to pick the title to the poem. In the comment section on that page, tell me how you would caption it. I will pick what I think is the best fit and then re-load the page with the winning title, giving an acknowledgment to the winner. The contest will close at 12:00 p.m., September 24, 2011. I’m looking forward to your entries!
Top Posts & Pages
- Feel like a short story today? Author interviews, Writing tips, Inspiration or fun? Check out Chickletslit dld.bz/dxG62 57 minutes ago
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @RoseEdmunds @GrantdeGraf @DawnPiercy976 #sundayblogshare 3 hours ago
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @JudyPhillips113 @CamPubCo @TheCRFactory #amwriting #sundayblogshare 7 hours ago
- Not how to write but how to make YOUR book the best it can be. "Ink: Eight Rules To A Better Book" by @RSGuthrie dld.bz/dxG67 8 hours ago
- BLOOD LAND by @RSGuthrie. You may read it once but remember it forever. Find out why dld.bz/dxG6x #Mystery #BestSeller ♥♥♥ 10 hours ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.