I posted a poem on the Poetry page. I’m giving you, the reader, a chance to pick the title to the poem. In the comment section on that page, tell me how you would caption it. I will pick what I think is the best fit and then re-load the page with the winning title, giving an acknowledgment to the winner. The contest will close at 12:00 p.m., September 24, 2011. I’m looking forward to your entries!
- Not One, But TWO New Novels by Paranormal/Fantasy Author Max Andren
- Introducing “Vampire Seduction” by Bestselling Author Fleur Camacho
- It’s Here!!! Bestselling Author Rachel McClellan Releases “A Hero’s Death”
- How Do You Measure Your Personal (and Writing) Success?
- Suck It Up, Buttercup…And Other Motivational Writing Tips
Top Posts & Pages
- Feel like a short story today? Author interviews, Writing tips, Inspiration or fun? Check out Chickletslit dld.bz/dxG62 2 hours ago
- Not how to write but how to make YOUR book the best it can be. "Ink: Eight Rules To A Better Book" by @RSGuthrie dld.bz/dxG67 9 hours ago
- Karen's Killer Book Bench: BROWNSTONE BURIAL, Paulette Palinsky Travel Mysteries Book 2 by PATRICIA GULLEY… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- Graphic novel review: Lint Boy by Aileen Leijten goo.gl/CCHDCV via @aussiemoose https://t.co/1jEIbZELmX 15 hours ago
- The latest And So The Story Goes! paper.li/VaChicklet/133… Thanks to @RowellChristina #amwriting 15 hours ago
Goodreadsby R.S. GuthrieThe writing talent of R. S. Guthrie explodes in Blood Land. Sheriff Pruett watched as the lifeblood of his wife drained into the Wyoming dirt; her brother charged with the murder. R. S. Guthrie leads us through a maze of family betrayal,...by Scott MorganI usually don't read poetry but the collection Scott Morgan wrote, I really enjoyed and would read again! The short stories he put together were written clean and crisp. He packed a lot of story in just a few pages. I was going to list t...This is my second time stepping into the world of Russell Blake's JET. How can you not love this woman. **Spoiler Alert: "he reached into his jacket for a cell phone and tossed it to her. Her eyes remained fixed on him as she snatched it...
Share book reviews and ratings with Gail , and even join a book club on Goodreads.